Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday Wish List: Sleigh of Gifts!

I was recently alerted about the amazing giveaway on todaysmama.com. The gifts are all amazing and I just can't pass up a chance! Here's my entry:


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? 8X8 glass baking dish with a lid, recipe holder, "measure all" measuring cups, 2 GB thumb drive, gift cards to my favorite places to treat myself like Jamba Juice, sub-zero, and Burger Supreme...Yum!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? My mom finished the quilt I started in high school. It was a total surprise.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? Knitting gloves/mittens
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? a bicycle, how cliche
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? Baby doll, car track, play kitchen
6. What is your favorite holiday food? Nut Balls!! Made by my aunt Amy (I learned to make them this year, so much work.)
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? Cards, picture frames
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? "The Holiday"
9. Favorite holiday song? Silent Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime?Sitting in the dark with just the Christmas tree lights on!

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I love sitting in the dark and looking at the tree!

Amanda said...

I am also one who loves the dark room and Christmas tree lights. I've had some very special memories of those times. In fact, that was the setting when Ryan and I first talked about getting married. Ahhh, the memories. :)